Price includes VAT
Aquajumping: a sport for all with multiple virtues
The practice of trampoline in water allows the work of balance and coordination. It promotes deep muscle work through water resistance, improves the cardiovascular system and activates lymphatic drainage. Aquajumping is ideal for working the abdominal muscles, thighs and glutes.
- Aquajump, aquafitness, rehabilitation
- Balance and coordination work
- Deep muscle work thanks to the resistance of the water
- Improvement of the cardiovascular system
- Hydro massage (lymphatic drainage)