- PoolLAB Photometer Calcium Hardness Reagents Measuring Range: 0 – 500 mg/l
- Calcium Hardness I: Contents 20 ml, Calcium Hardness II: Contents 20 ml, as a set or individually
- Both (I & II) reagents are always required for calcium hardness measurement.
- Calcium Hardness I conditions the water sample so that reagent II can react correctly. Calcium Hardness II is the actual reagent.
- Too high level of calcium in the pool can lead to unsightly turbidity of pool water. Calcium values too low make the water aggressive for joints, mortar and concrete. Recommended value is 200 – 300 mg/l.